jueves, 14 de agosto de 2008

me mato la nota de Joe Jonas



While Filming Camp Rock, the girls from the cast were getting manicures and in walks Joe Jonas, an insider told me. "He was like, 'How come no one invited me? Can I get a pedicure?' And we were like 'Yea, I guess.' So the woman was like, 'What color?' Before he could answer we were like, 'Were feeling the pink.' And he's like 'Uh I would...but tomorrow I have to shoot the scene where get out of the lake and you'll get to see my toes, so that would be awkward."
*
*
*
Traducion: Mientras filmaban Camp Rock, las chicas del elenco estaban haciendose manicures y en eso llega Joe Jonas. "El decia, 'Porque no me invitaron? Puedo hacerme un pedicure?' Y le respondimos 'Yo creo que si.' Entonces la senora pregunto que cual color. Y antes de que el contestara nosotras dijimos que queriamos el color rasado. Y el respondio 'Yo tambien...pero manana tengo que filmar la esena cuando sago del lago y podran ver mis dedos, asi que eso seria extrano(si el color de fuera rosita)"

No hay comentarios: