miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

Demi Lovato Candy Queen












Disney star Demi Lovato heads to a photoshoot for Entertainment Weekly magazine outside the Economy Candy store on the Lower East Side in New York City on Wednesday.

Demi, 16, has been touring with the Jonas Brothers this summer and recently shared about a fall she took during a show! “I fell at a show this one time,” she laughed. “Actually, I’ve fallen several times — like, four times already. But this one time I fell, it was the only one that made Perez Hilton and YouTube. I didn’t think anything of it when it happened. I just laughed it off onstage. But the next day, I see that it hit the Internet, and I was like, ‘Nooooooo.’ It totally stung, because I wasn’t expecting it. But I didn’t get hurt, and Joe [Jonas] helped me out a lot with that. He made a ton of jokes about it!”

10+ pictures inside of Demi Lovato, the candy queen…



En Pocas Palabras..

La estrella de Disney Demi Lovato hizo una seccion de fotos para la revista Entertainment Weekly fuera de la tienda Economy Candy en el Lower East Side en la ciudad de Nueva York este el miércoles.

Demi, 16, ha estado de gira con los hermanos Jonas este verano y, recientemente habla sobre la caida que tuvo durante su show "Me caí en un espectáculo este momento", se rió. "En realidad, he caído varias veces - como, cuatro veces ya. Pero esta vez que me cai, es el único que hizo Perez Hilton y YouTube. No habia pensado en eso cuando sucedió. Me reí que fuera el escenario. Pero al día siguiente, veo que estaba en la Internet, y yo era como, 'Nooooooo. "Es totalmente fue un duro golpe, porque yo no lo esperaba. Pero no llegué herida, y Joe [Jonas] me ayudó, acabo mucho con eso. Hizo un montón de chistes sobre él! "

10 Fotos de Demi Queen

No hay comentarios: