jueves, 31 de julio de 2008

NEW NOTA → SELENA GOMEZ DESMIENTE NELENA


NUEVA NOTA → SELENA GOMEZ: NO ESTOY SALIENDO CON NICK JONAS!

During her recent press tour, Selena took a moment to address rumors that claimed she’s dating Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers - to which Selena says: “No, (I don’t have) a boyfriend, (I’m) looking. But I’m too busy. But I’m 16, and I like to go on dates and I have crushes and stuff.”

Durante su tour, Selena tuvo un momento y aclaro los rumores sobre que esta saliendo con Nick Jonas de los Jonas Brothers - A los cuales Selena comento: ¨No, no tengo novio, estoy buscansdo. Pero estoy muy ocupada. Pero tengo 16 y me gusta ir a citas y tengo muchos enamoramientos y muchas cosas¨.

And if Selena had her way, she’d really be with recently areested Transformers stud, Shia LaBeouf. Selena tells: “I have a huge crush on Shia LaBeouf. And I say that a lot and it’s probably not a good thing. I haven’t (heard from him). I should wait until I’m a little bit older I think.”

Y Selena agrego, sobre el reciente arresto de la estrella de Transformers Shia Labeouf. Selena dijo ¨Tengo un grandisimo enamoramiento en Shia . Y dije mucho y tal vez no es probablemente muy bueno. No he oido sobre el. Deberia de esperar un poco mas hasta que este un poco mas grande, pienso yo¨.

No hay comentarios: